WesBanco owns and operates over 200 banking centers across the U.S. Throughout their history, WesBanco has remained committed to a core set of values: best-in-class customer service, community-based banking, and building their success on the success of their customers.
When WesBanco wanted to expand, they needed a company to manage all aspects of their supply chain for printed materials, including online ordering, customizing collateral, fulﬁllment of online orders, and real-time inventory management.
WesBanco invested in CGC, where our expertise in supply chain management was perfectly suited to helping an expanding bank standardize its branding while staying in control of their budget.
- Prevent waste by reducing both inventory storage costs and inventory turn-time.
- Provide easy access to all the customized materials needed to open and operate a new WesBanco branch.
- Provide a single source solution that allows WesBanco managers to manage costs, inventory, and budgets for each branch.
- Provide access to real-time data on inventory and spending for over 200 locations.
- WesBanco continues to grow signiﬁcantly while at the same time reducing their inventory carrying costs. All told, they achieved an aggregate reduction in costs of 36.5% since the inception of the program.
- The ease and intuitiveness of the Bank-in-a-Box solution makes training and ramping up of new branches quick and easy.
- The integrated program insures consistent branding across the entire enterprise.